Download Instructions for PR-ET
1. Save the program called PRET 1.03 Setup.zip to a temporary directory on your hard drive.
2. Unzip the PRET 1.03 Setup.zip. If you do not have a program on your computer to unzip the file you can download WinZip for free at the following website:
3. In the temporary subdirectory where you extracted the files from PRET 1.03 Setup.zip, double click on the PRET Setup directory. In this directory, click on the setup.exe file and follow the instructions. IMPORTANT! If you are asked if you want to replace a Windows system file with a newer version of the file we recommend that you do not replace the file.
4. After installation is complete, you may delete the temporary subdirectory which contain PR-ET setup files.
5. To run the program click on the Windows Start icon located in the bottom left corner of your screen. Next, click on “All Programs”, then click on the PRET icon.
PR-ET is undergoing continual improvements and therefore, you should periodically check this website for updates. If you would like to be informed of updates as they become available, send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.