History of PR-ET program updates
May 10th, 2004, Version 1.01.
1. A small error was corrected in the ET calculation.
2. The format of the date was corrected in the Kc, ETc, ET table.
August 26, 2004, Version 1.02.
1. The formatting of the climate parameters and ETo were changed from two decimal places to one decimal place (i.e., the parameter values were changed to tenths).
2. The option to have the program calculate the climate parameters was modified to read: “(Applicable only for Puerto Rico)”
March 13, 2007, Version 1.03
1. There was a slight problem with the interpolation of the daily ETo, ET and Kc values. In the previous version, an abrupt change in the curve sometimes appeared at the beginning of a month. This problem has been fixed in Version 1.03.
2. There is an option now for retrieving previously saved data. Note that this option is only available when data was entered manually and saved for all twelve months. If you selected the option for the program to estimate the climate parameters (only available for Puerto Rico) this option is not available.
3. An internet hyperlink has been added to the first page to connect to Chapter 6 of the FAO No. 56 report to obtain the lengths of crop growth stages for many crops.
4. An internet hyperlink has been added to the second screen to connect to Chapter 6 of the FAO No. 56 report to obtain crop coefficients and maximum crop heights for many crops.